“Discover How To Get Your Site Ranked On The Top of The Search Engines For Free Targeted Traffic To Your Site…”
In This Guide You’ll Find Out The Ins And Outs of SEO So You Can Finally Get Any Pages Ranked On The First Page of Major Search Engines Like Google And Yahoo.
In this book, you will learn the basic concepts of SEO and highly advanced, widely adopted, and popular SEO practices that can greatly help your business and website to outrank your competitors on the web and be on top in search engine ranking.
More specifically, you’ll discover:
- 60-page guide on the steps you can take to get any page ranked on the top of the search engines.
- What exactly is search engine optimization? We’ll get down to the basics first before you actually implement some SEO techniques.
- The benefits of search engine optimization.
- On site SEO and Off site SEO – what they are and how it can make a big difference to your site ranking.
- How to develop a keyword list – from research to the tools you need to find keywords in your niche to target.
- How to create content that’s optimized for search engines. Follow these 7 steps to create content search engines will love.
- How to set goals and plan. It’s easier to follow-through when you have something tangible you can see, such as a goal. I’ll show you how to plan, set targets and objectives.
- …and much, much more!
- eBook Format – PDF, DOC
- PSD Graphics (source)
- Sales Letter, Squeeze Page and Thank You Page
- Cover and Mini Site Graphics
PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS LICENSE:
As a PLR license holder, you agree to the following terms:
- [YES] You may giveaway this ebook, provided you do NOT giveaway the source document (.DOC file) and source graphics (.PSD files)
- [YES] You may resell this product. Suggested retail price:$7-$20.
- [YES] You may sell/pass resell rights/master resell rights to this product.
- [YES] You may edit/rename the title of this product with your own
- [YES] You may edit the graphics
- [YES] You may edit the squeeze/sales page
- You may NOT sell or giveaway private label rights (NON-transferable private label rights)
- You agree to handle any own customer support issues related to this product.